Pure Organic Ingredients Glycerin is Pure Vegetable Glycerin for All-Natural Moisturizers, Soap, Cooking, & More! HUNDREDS OF USES: i. Laundry Pre-treatment for Greasy Stains ii. DIY Shampoo, Soap, & Toothpaste iii. Baking, Fondant, & Candy Making iv. Jams & Jellies v. Carrier Oil vi. & More! HIGHEST QUALITY: i. Food & Pharmaceutical Grade ii. Responsibly Sourced* iii. Colorless & Odorless iv. Chemical Free v. Non-GMO
- HEAD TO TOE MOISTURIZATION: vegetable glycerin, can be used to nourish your hair, skin, and nails. Fantastic for use at home in making DIY soaps, body butters, lotions, lotion bars, balms, toners, moisturizers, creams, lip balms, masks, scrubs, deodorants, conditioners, and much more.
- Glycerin, also called glycerol, can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. It is used for many oily skin conditions, like acne, wrinkles and fine lines. Moisturizing: Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is known as a humectant. Glycerin acts as a very effective moisturizer on the skin. It makes your skin absorbs water from air reducing the dry and dull patches on your skin.
- Glycerin increases the thickness of the epidermal layer and improves barrier function. It helps keep harmful chemicals and environmental elements out of the skin and locks moisture in.
- Nurtures Skin: Because of its skin nourishing properties, glycerin can be used every day. Its regular use will help to keep your skin healthy, soft and fresh.
- With aging, your skin gets rough â but using glycerin regularly can make your skin smooth and prevent other problems associated with dryness. This also helps in smoothing your skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin